Sunday, November 30, 2014

This I Believe

This I Believe

I believe that people should work diligently in order to end up doing what they love, while also ignoring those that doubt them.  Discovering what to do in life can be a long and difficult pursuit for many people.  This pursuit is often extended due to the majority 
of the public worrying about what others think of them, rather than following their own interests.  When someone is told that they will never succeed in pursuing a certain career path, s/he usually tends to lose self-confidence and begins to believe that they will not attain success.  I feel that one must block out these types of negative comments and work even harder to prove the doubters wrong.  
                    
When someone gives up on trying to achieve their goals due to the remarks of another individual, they have to understand that another person’s beliefs should not control their lives.  I think that it is never too late to chase your dreams.  Not everyone does well academically or always makes the correct decisions in life, but that does not mean they cannot succeed.  If they can remain optimistic and focused on their goals while also maintaining a positive attitude and working hard, they should not have any problems accomplishing their ambitions.  One cannot stand around hoping for success.  However, they must challenge themselves to strive to reach their fullest potentials.  This is all my opinion, of course, and this is why I believe that you do not have to truly fancy what I am saying.


 Which is why I also believe that I should begin to wrap this essay up and continue enjoying my Sunday night by watching Netflix.  I believe that action and adventure genres that include law enforcement, crime, and detective-based mystery solving make up for the best shows on Netflix.  The best crime shows on Netflix have to be Criminal Minds, Psych, and White Collar.  These shows provide the audience with mystery, suspense, and even often have the audience working as an active detective while watching.  This is why I believe that most shows should provide a little suspense to keep the audience hooked and entertained.  This I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment